Webmaster Forum JustHost  E-junkie  Dreamhost
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Webmaster Forum > Content, Writing and Copyright > What's your copywriting tips for the beginners?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 01:27 PM
Founder

Wallace has a reputation beyond reputeWallace has a reputation beyond reputeWallace has a reputation beyond reputeWallace has a reputation beyond reputeWallace has a reputation beyond reputeWallace has a reputation beyond reputeWallace has a reputation beyond reputeWallace has a reputation beyond reputeWallace has a reputation beyond reputeWallace has a reputation beyond reputeWallace has a reputation beyond repute
Default What's your copywriting tips for the beginners?

Dear Guest, please register and confirm your
account to remove these advertisements.
What is the good tips to be a good copywriting writer?
Such as spell and grammar check, use a attractive title,
What do you think about those tips? any recommend?
Old 01-27-2010, 06:00 PM
seofas

normaly I write article for my own it's unique and very good for Search engine
Old 09-29-2010, 04:51 AM
ReformedSinner

My advice is, keep writing and get a friend who study journalism to review your writings. Continue to do it on a regular basis & you'll be a great writer
Old 11-27-2011, 03:49 PM
electra

I recommend focusing first on what i want to achieve by writing article, then thinking about right title. Then the first paragraph is the most important one. I always include main keyword phrasse into title, text, keywords and link url.
Old 07-02-2012, 07:37 AM
anh999

keep writing and get reviewed from some journalists.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:41 AM
kormeysin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
What is the good tips to be a good copywriting writer?
Such as spell and grammar check, use a attractive title,
What do you think about those tips? any recommend?
Practice, practice and more.
Seriously, spell and grammar check is good, attractive title is even better.
Let me go a step further to give you more potent information on copywriting, I will be assuming (web copywriting) since this is my area.

First, all your webpages should capture the attention of your visitor (you can use pain and pleasure principles within titles)
your visitor as soon as they arrive (within seconds) must be able to be lured with finesse, meaning, your page should answer their silent question within their minds, in form of these questions:
Where in the world am I? (what is this website, what is it related to)
What can I do on this webpage? (since they quickly scan, as in sign up, or order, or read, or watch a video the list can go on)
then since the above points are well thought of, and the attention is grabbed, then naturally your communication will allow them to answer "why should I"

Better yet, always put them into the picture with your words, meaning, let them imagine on their own accord, and my best advise would be:
Spend quite bit of time to work out this visitors wants, needs, why they haven't been fulfilled yet? and communicate to this desire of theirs.

Internet is a way different world, and does actually allow all types of communication, since diverse is citizens online.

I hope this helps a bit
Old 07-10-2012, 07:58 AM
joniy88ME

My advice is, keep writing and get a friend who study journalism to review your writings. Continue to do it on a regular basis & you'll be a great write

Old 07-20-2012, 03:48 AM
way90ST

normaly I write article for my own it's unique and very good for Search engine

Old 09-20-2012, 12:05 PM
allshine

You should check wether your article is suspected as duplicate content,you could submit your article webpage to the site "copyscape" to test this aspect.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:26 PM
Banned

inhamialumb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to inhamialumb
Default www.starszybrat.pl Naming a marekting locations

What do you think about this: Shopper marketing is constantly the subject of top-class communication and advertising and marketing normally. Since I measured and proved that promoting itself provides a limited movement with the ultimate selecting selection from the purchaser, pros are frequently in the market for solutions on how to require regulate of the hearts, or fairly minds and wallets of buyers.Staying good inside the enterprise, not surprisingly, can help. Without this setting up any networking isn't attainable. As you know, contacts inside corporation are its powerful stage. Recurrent issue, notably newbie traders is to try to develop "light" partnership. Which means that some time to negotiate new contracts concluded emotion and sympathy for the shopper require precedence in excess of reaching organisation goals and objectives. Is this state of affairs helps or hurts opportunity? And exactly how is born this kind association? tkaniny One of the most usual indicators of worry at succeed are:Tacit knowledge is a gold mine to the company, but below the issue that the resource would be put into use for your extraction and transfer. Sorry to say, it should not succeed in this particular situation, a referral to your personnel requests to supply their hidden practical knowledge. It would not job for 1 straightforward explanation. Usually the employee doesn't know very well what to give. This knowledge is connected along with the context of the circumstances. Quite often the workers don't seem to be aware in their understanding. They say, "I experienced a feeling one thing advised to me." And this is a hidden experience.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:33 PM

Azzishah is on a distinguished road
i thinks users has shared the good tips for the new copy writers.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:19 AM

RachaelJetkins is on a distinguished road
It took me like 3 years to get used to Copywriting. As I knew once I would master it, then there is no looking back for me. I used to read a lot of books based around copywriting. But, if there is one guy who stole the show, then it has to be Sean D'Souza. The stuff that he teaches is evergreen.