Webmaster Forum JustHost  E-junkie  Dreamhost
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Internet Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing > Facebook Vs LinkedIn

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2012, 05:19 PM
ivan

Default Facebook Vs LinkedIn

Dear Guest, please register and confirm your
account to remove these advertisements.
Hi Friends Sometimes I think, trends in Social Media change even faster than technology. At least lot seem to change since the last two OCC Meets on the subject. Sometime back we had this understanding / implicit code: Facebook - Personal LinkedIn - Professional Twitter - In between But recently I am seeing Facebook being used for focused professional objectives, engagements as well. Would you engage with CXO dialogues in B2B space over Facebook? What's your take on the whole subject? Thanks!
Old 02-08-2012, 09:33 PM
shane

For, I would prefer facebook because it has many features that you can avail. Participating to every groups allow you to post ads to promote and gather traffic on your website by linking it to your ads.
Old 02-22-2012, 08:29 PM
peter449

Facebook is still the best option for me. Facebook is a place where you can find an opportunity to meet with the world's largest number of communities. You can promote your business through ad, facebook pages and groups too.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:12 PM

mikenielson is on a distinguished road
I still take Facebook as personal and Linkedin as professional profile.Linkedin provides you a complete professional environment and through this you can also get good job opportunities.
Old 05-26-2012, 06:48 AM
psbbau

Facebook is a social networking site while Linked-In is a professional networking site. In Facebook you can do the different activities like add friends, make applications & communities, playing games and many more. While in Linked-In you can invite the members and discuss with the professional communities.
Old 09-27-2012, 01:52 PM
Anthony

Personally i like to use facebook only, because it best social networking site, very easy to use and i use it for promoting my business.
Old 09-28-2012, 07:25 AM

keith8385 is on a distinguished road
I use facebook a lot as i like the interface and design of FB more than linkedin.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:52 AM

harry is on a distinguished road
Both are different kind of net working website but i most prefer linkedin as career point of view and facebook for time pass.
Old 10-25-2012, 04:58 AM

higuain is on a distinguished road
I still take Facebook as personal and Linkedin as professional profile.
Old 08-21-2013, 09:56 AM

colesraymond is on a distinguished road
5 profits to your business of being on Facebook

Size matters: The sheer scale of Facebook methods you can possibly arrive at half the number of inhabitants in Ireland with negligible expense.

Like me, purchase me: Everyone who "likes" your page is as of now an eager member. When you post content, you are captivating with individuals who need to catch wind of your organization - half the fight of transforming them into genuine clients is won!

Spiraling into viral: You can emphasize exceptional offers and occasions to all your fans quickly, sway them to "impart" your post and empowering your substance to become famous online.

Targeted adverts: Facebook promoting empowers you to effortlessly target particular clients and you can figure out the extent you need to use ahead of time.

Mine & refine: Facebook's Page experiences permit you to information mine and discover who your clients are, what day of the week they visit and which posts they discover generally captivating - the sum of this data can help update your method, refine your substance and develop future movement.

Linkedin's top 5 profits

Focus: Its constantly. Its a quickly developing expert systems administration site in Ireland; with agents running there to system with different representatives, to study more about their picked industry and to push their organization's administrations.

Best for lead era: A Hubspot study discovered that movement from Linkedin created the most elevated guest to-lead change rate at 2.74%, very nearly 3 times that of Facebook (0.77%) and Twitter (0.69%).

Gain learning: There are in excess of a million gatherings where you can interface with comparable organizations, get applicable industry overhauls, impart your substance, advance business thoughts, structure associations and get input.

Recommendations: You can advertise your Company (and yourself!) by getting testimonials from past customers and offering this to potential clients. Endorsements like this are trusted more than publicizing and its an effective approach to showcase the administrations you offer when focusing on new markets.

Build a winning group: Linkedin is incredible for enlisting gifted staff, you can post occupations and acknowledge provisions on your Company Page. You can likewise ability spot: look and perspective individuals' profiles assuming that you need to do some headhunting.
Old 02-04-2017, 06:15 AM

RachaelJetkins is on a distinguished road
I am using both FB and Linkedin, as both of them have different audiences for different kind of products you can promote. You can say that most of the audience on FB are mostly freebie seekers but Linkedin is good for B2B leads.