Webmaster Forum JustHost  E-junkie  Dreamhost
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Webmaster Forum > Web Design > Which CMS is better?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2012, 10:49 PM

kansak is on a distinguished road
Default Which CMS is better?

Dear Guest, please register and confirm your
account to remove these advertisements.
According to you which CMS is better, this site www.webtoolson.com is done in Joomla and has got great features in terms of simplicity of design, ease of navigation and great content as it contains web tools of all genre all under different categories, additionally this site offers a professionally done website that is absolutely without any cost that can be modified to the users needs by the administrator without having to depend on any developer as a video tutorial is provided additionally the site is SEO friendly.
What I would like to know is are there other CMS that can design such a site without much confusion and in a short duration of hours.

www.webtoolson.com
Old 12-21-2012, 11:42 AM

jessicajohn is on a distinguished road
Wordpress CMS is one of the most important, effective, easy, cheap and search engine friendly CMS of the world and i personally like it because you can easily manage your website via admin panel.
Old 12-22-2012, 05:57 AM

siljajoseph is on a distinguished road
WordPress is best option for small to medium business. But Joomla is fantastic option for a website that requires multiple user privileges or custom database work
Old 06-01-2013, 12:19 PM

annahussy is on a distinguished road
There are three main content management system to manage our website. One of the best CMS is Wordpress because it's an open source and it has a lot of seo plug-ins available. I am always prefer wordpress platform for easy to use and maintain.
Old 07-27-2013, 07:22 PM

deadmix is on a distinguished road
i think you have to use Wordpress as the friends said.. it's more suitable for your webiste content. Wordpress is the most used CMS on the blogging area... You will find a lot of plugins and widgets to suit your needs and a lot of features..

Goodluck
Old 09-24-2014, 12:11 PM

keith8385 is on a distinguished road
WordPress combines simplicity for users and publishers with under-the-hood complexity for developers. This makes it flexible while still being easy-to-use.
Old 02-04-2017, 06:11 AM

RachaelJetkins is on a distinguished road
I been using Wordpress for like 5 years now, so WP definitely gets my vouch. I believe the amount of plugins one can integrate and with all the products being in IM marketplaces, they all are mostly geared towards Wordpress.