GoCodes Simple and Useful Affiliate URL Redirection WordPress Plugin
Sometimes webmasters or Internet marketers would trend to hide all their affiliate links for creating a redirection. You can find a lot of similar plugins on WordPress.org that can handle the job and let you easily create affiliate mask links. If you need a simple plugin that can create URL redirection fast, easy friendly use and have click tracking function, i would definitely recommend you install GoCodes. GoCodes enables you to create custom URL inside your domain that will redirect the user to anywhere you want. For each shortcut URL you create, GoCodes will track how many times links to that URL are clicked which can come in very handy when trying to track individual link performance.
The installation of GoCodes is very simple:
- Download the GoCodes Plugin.
- FTP the entire “GoCodes” directory to your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate the plugin on the “Plugins” tab of the administration panel.
- Go to settings -> Gocodes and change the settings.
- Go to Tools -> Gocodes and add/manage affiliate links and redirects.
Anyway, you can also go straightly to “Plugins” dropdown menu and choose “Add New” tab, and then search the term “GoCodes”. You can now install and active your plugin without touch any FTP.