Top 13 Search Engine and Internet Marketing Sites You Should Follow
We all know the importance of Search Engine Optimization (well known as SEO) for webmasters and bloggers, and try to learn and improve the techniques to optimize the search engine ranking of your website. Part of companies or individuals may even pay for those SEO service providers to improve the SERP. Following i have selected a list of top SEO blogs you should check out.
1. SEOmoz Daily SEO Blog provides tips, tricks and advice for optimizing websites and getting better search engine rankings. And their Seomoz is a SEO portal that offer tons of free and premium subscription SEO tools and information.
2. Matt Cutts is the head of Google’s Webspam team, gives you the official insight into Google search engine, news, index updates and SEO issues.
3. Search Engine Land is a must read blog that offers reputable industry news and information about search engine marketing, optimization and how search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Microsoft Live.com and Ask.com work for searchers, and the searching issues and the search engine industry. It is published by Third Door Media, which also produces the Search Marketing Expo conference series and the Search Marketing Now webcast events.
4. Aaron Wall’s SEOBook is a leading SEO resource focused on helping successful webmasters make money and increase their profits through driving targeted traffic to their sites by improving their rankings in Google and other major search engines.
5. Established in 2003, Search Engine Journal is a publication of search and social media, report the latest search engine news, SE marketing knowledge and tactics.
6. SEO Chat is also a search engine portal by providing forums and SEO tools, that guide you information and tips for search engine optimization and Google optimization as well. You can join their forusm to meet and chat with other SE gurus.
7. Well-known SEO Consultant Michael Gray comments on SEO, search engine optimization, social media, Internet and new media.
8. SEO by the Sea offers search engine optimization, research, and consulting services.
9. Search Engine Guide, you can learn common sense search engine marketing, viral marketing and customer outreach via social media and blogs. A free resource for website promotion and increased search engine traffic.
10. Search Engine Watch is the authoritative guide to search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO), offering the latest news and tips about search engines.
11. Marketing Pilgrim provide the latest news, rumors and reviews of internet marketing and online advertising. The topics include Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, MySpace, YouTube, Facebook and closely watches news on search, blogging, social media and general online marketing.
13. Small Business Search Marketing by Matt McGee covers SEO and web marketing tips and conversation for the small business owner and webmaster.